Question

Long operation while executing UpdateIN on Process Shipment screen (SO503000) never finish

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi all

I overrode the button UpdateIN in SOShipmentEntry to add additional logic related to transfers. When I execute the action opening a single confirmed shipment (Screen SO302000), it works as expected. But when invoked from the Process Shipments screen SO503000 (action Update IN), the long operation in the base graph never returns and the execution enters in an eternal wait. This is an excerpt of the overridden code:

[PXOverride]
public IEnumerable updateIN(PXAdapter adapter, List<SOShipment> shipmentList, updateINDelegate baseMethod)
{
List<SOShipment> shipments = shipmentList ?? adapter.Get<SOShipment>().ToList();

try
{
bool isTransfer = shipments.Any(a => a.ShipmentType == SOShipmentType.Transfer);

if (isTransfer)
{
}

var retVal = baseMethod?.Invoke(adapter, shipmentList);

if (isTransfer)
{
// CODE GET STUCK HERE
PXLongOperation.WaitCompletion(Base.UID);

}
}
catch (PXException ex)
{
PXTrace.WriteError(ex);
}

return adapter.Get();
}

I am basically passing over the same adapter with the list of shipments. What am I missing? 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved