Solved

How to get a list view like this

• 1 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I want to create a list view like this where I can have add edit icon like this one and have a link like this for editing. But don’t know how to achieve this can anyone please help.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 4 September 2022, 22:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @param2022 

This would require a customization to copy this. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @param2022,

It is GridView, while creating a new screen select the grid view. And regarding adding or removing or editing buttons you need to specify the SkinID value based on your requirement.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Moulali Shaik.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@MoulaliShaik79 @kbeatty21 thanks for replying.

I have made a grid view but what it does is add new table rows on adding + sign it does not open a new form on clicking + 

I am also finding it difficult to add the blue link in my custom DAC which will redirect to updated screen

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @param2022,

In that case, you need to create a Generic Inquiry on your screen.

Please check the below link to create a Generic inquiry.

Thanks,

Moulali Shaik.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @param2022,

In that case, you need to create a Generic Inquiry on your screen.

Please check the below link to create a Generic inquiry.

Thanks,

Moulali Shaik.

To add to what @MoulaliShaik79  said, on your new Generic Inquiry, you need to Enable New Record Creation 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved