Solved

Disable an action button.

• 4 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello everyone,
I need to set the VOID button disabled if the specified document type eg check has been reconciled.

Upon reconciliation the Reconciliation checkbox is marked as true.
I need to disable the Void button on checks and payment if that certain doc has been reconciled(Reconcile = True).

Kindly assist on this.
All responses will be highly appreciated.
Thank you all

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 4 April 2023, 17:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @development93,

You can disable the action in the RowSelected event. Below is an example, 

public class APPaymentEntry_Extension : PXGraphExtension<PX.Objects.AP.APPaymentEntry>
    {
        #region Event Handlers

protected void APPayment_RowSelected(PXCache cache, PXRowSelectedEventArgs e, PXRowSelected baseHandler)
        {
            baseHandler?.Invoke(cache, e);
            var row = (APPayment)e.Row;
            CAReconEntry.CATranExt ReconcileCheck = PXSelect<CAReconEntry.CATranExt,
                Where<CAReconEntry.CATranExt.origRefNbr, Equal<Required<APPayment.refNbr>>>>
                .Select(Base, Base.Document.Current.RefNbr);
            if (ReconcileCheck != null && ReconcileCheck.Reconciled == true)

{
                Base.voidCheck.SetEnabled(false);
            }

}
        #endregion
    }

The above query is to fetch CAReconEntry.CATranExt based on the Check and Payments RefNbr, you can update the query and condition below it to match your requirements.

Thanks, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, you may want to check out these related items:

The first one, I have already provided a suggestion around how to restrict this access and the second one it an idea request to add this feature as a stock item.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved