Advanced and Enhanced Approval Workflow

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

We have developed a very powerful Approval Workflow that works on over 20 of Acumatica’s most used screens. Unlike other Approvals Workflows in the market that mostly manage AP Invoices, this workflow basically works on any screen that has Approval Map in Acumatica.

Some of the benefits of this advance workflow are:

The workflow allows to define multiple Approval Classes and Approval Routes.

The workflow allows to Approve, Reject, Route, Skip and Complete any given document based on the permissions. Users who are part of the Approval Admin Role, can override the step.

Approval chain can be set up at master record levels in combination with the Acumatica’s built in functionalities and used in transactional approval. For example if you are a construction company, you can setup your approvers on the projects and then use them for example in AP bills or subcontracts.,.. we support up to 10 level of Approvals at master record levels but can be increased if needed.
All actions are permission based and configurable based on the Approval Routes and Features Configurations.

All Pending Approval documents regardless of their types (AP Invoice, AR Invoice, PO, …) are shown in one centralized dashboard for user convenient. From the list user will select any document and engine will direct them to the proper screen and after approval will return to the Pending Approval list.

All actions allow the user to write up a comment while taking care of their Pending Approval Dashboard.

All actions show the next Approval Info to the user users.
Retaining full approval log that can be accessed  easily through an additional tap which is added to the screens. 

Option to resume approvals from where a document put on hold half-way through the approval map for further modifications or start over from the beginning.

Approve: Similar to Acumatica approve Action but can write an optional comment for the next assignee.

Reject: similar to Acumatica but user can perform andditional actions like as putting on hold, reapproving, ….

Route: sending documents to someone or workgroup outside the standard approval map. System will resume standard approval map from where it deviated when rerouted back.

Skip: Allows jumping over some steps of the Approval Map if user has Approval admin privileges.

Complete: Bypasses the approval map and makes the document fully approved if user has Approval admin privileges.

AND many other functionalities. We will be happy to provide demo to interested parties.

if you are interested in this lovely add-on for your company or you know someone who might be interested in please contact me at:

aaghaei@hydrocangroup.ca

alex.aghaei@yahoo.ca

@Gabriel Michaud @Tim Rodman @Emad Agha 

@Naveen Boga @Chris Hackett @vtariverdiyev 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, @joelhoffman & @mike.gillum & @Doug Johnson 

John Bonsall introduced you to me. I know John since the time we were implementing Acumatica ERP for a client. Please have a look and let me know if this is something that might interest you. Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

Where can one see a demo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi,

In private message, please provide an email address and I will share a link to a demo video and slides.

Cheers,

Reza

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved