Question

Adding UDF - Index was outside the bounds of the array.

• 24 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Adding a Text box in a UDF on Invoices and receiving the error “Index was outside the bounds of the array”.

I have many UDFs throughout Acumatica and not understanding why this can not be added.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Just started working without any changes … not sure the reason.

It seems to occur each time I try and add a new UDF .. adding an additional one and getting same error.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @jwarren Can you specify more details? Like the Stack Trace of the error, whether the exception happens only on specific screens or all and which screen are you trying to add this UDF - an Acumatica screen or custom screen? It would be more helpful if you can add these details so that we can understand the issue better. Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jwarren  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge

We have the same error when trying to add a new UDF in our Shipments screen, here is the trace.

The only difference compared to other screens I can think of is we used to have this problem, which had to be fixed through a Customisation Project.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved