Question

Localization for multiple tenants

• 16 March 2022
  • 0 replies

Hi There,

I am working on a project which need to cater for multiple tenant and dual-language (English and Malay) on Acumatica Framework 2021 R1.

The setup at System Locales is done for both languages. My issue is that I am able to localize/translate the first tenant but unable to do so for the other tenants. I used the Translation Dictionaries to download the file to excel format for the translation exercise. 

For instance, I manage to download the “Company Profile” from the first tenant   and uploaded the file 

after I have translated all the labels. But for the second and the rest of the tenants, I am unable to retrieve the “Company Profile”  through Translation Dictionaries. I am getting the following message “No Records Found” but the “Company Profile” screen is available in the second tenant.

Hope, I can get some help from the experts here.

Thank You

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved