Solved

Un-Check Pro Forma Invoice Generation on Projects

• 15 November 2023
  • 5 replies

How do you un-check Pro Forma invoices on Projects? Is it possible? 

icon

Best answer by Sagar Greytrix 20 December 2023, 12:02

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @bvandenbosch ,

I checked my demo and I’m able to simply un-check the Create Pro Forma Invoice on Billing box on all projects, even when they have open Pro-Forma Invoices.  My demo is using Projects module, not Construction module.

What is the status of your project?  Try temporarily Suspending the project, to see if Create Pro Forma may be edited.

Is it possible you have view-only rights to the Create Proforma field? Is someone in the Administrator or Project Manager role able to make the change?

Laura

@Laura02 thanks for the help. 

I have Construction / Project accounting activated currently but have also tried with just the Projects module. 

It seems to be un-checkable regardless of projects status, including for creating new projects from scratch. I have an admin account so shouldn’t be permissions-related.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@bvandenbosch  Could it be permissions?  I have never seen that you cannot uncheck it.   I can uncheck mine even if I have Pro Formas.  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @bvandenbosch were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @bvandenbosch ,

You need to mark enable for all this module under project module for enabling the create pro forma Invoice billing.

Regards,

Sagar

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved