Solved

Reversing Pay Application and AIA Report is Now Off

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there! 

I reversed a pay application because it got rejected.  I applied a credit memo to the original invoice.  NOW - the pay application is showing like I still billed it and that it was never reversed.  This is throwing my payment application totally out of whack. Does anyone know what I can do to rectify? 

icon

Best answer by joelhoffman 11 July 2022, 19:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @katiedavison 

The reversal / adjustment of an AIA Document (or any project/proforma) needs to be done via the proforma screen, not from AR. We can help decipher the details, when don the Proforma/AIA Revisions, there are a few other things to keep in mind and some feedback/recommendations that others have outlined;

• Pay careful attention to dates when invoicing, reversing, correcting, releasing retainage… every step of the way, dates determine correct reporting on the AIA.
  • In general, reverse documents in opposite order of how they were created (Last in, First Out).

I’ll ask someone to reach out and review your situation and next steps.

Thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge

My question has been answered!  Heidi got in touch with me right away.  Thank you Acumatica!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved