Solved

Progress Billing based on units

• 19 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone have a process that will produce a progress billing based on units in place instead of % complete?

The concept is similar, but the SOV is based on Units and Unit Cost to calculate the amount.  Also, need to show Units Previously Billed, Units Billed this Period, Total Units Billed.  Each of those columns would then be multiplied by the Unit Price to calculate, Previous Amount, Amount this Period & Total Amount.

icon

Best answer by pchappell19 19 August 2021, 19:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Sounds like this may be for a highway/heavy or other civil construction company as many of them do unit price billing for DOT jobs.  At this point, I don’t believer we handle this but will need to do so if we want to compete in this space.   

@bduprey51 PM me let’s further discuss your requirement.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@bduprey51 @pchappell19 @nestor63 

If you have not done so already, please review the functionality we added for Quantity Billing with release 2022 R1.  That should handle a majority of the revenue side of things, while we work on the cost side of things for 2022 R2 (shortlisted). 

Thank You.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I believe this will resolve this issue.  Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved