Solved

Paying invoices from multiple branches for Projects

• 14 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

Is it possible to pay invoices for a project in one branch, out of another branch, or would you have to do an Intercompany transfer?

If this is possible, can you pay out one invoice from several different branches by entering the invoice one time, or would you have to enter it separately for each branch?

Appreciate your input!

Barbie

icon

Best answer by vkumar 14 February 2022, 21:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @bjeter94 

I guess you are referring to an AP Bill in this case. If inter company transaction feature is enabled, you can create an AP bill with line items for different branches. You can also pay an AP bill of one branch, by using a cash account of another branch. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge

i guess this is how it will work for centralized operation? 

i.e. say, a business has multi_division but centralized payable and receivables operation.

thank you

Zoey

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved