Solved

Issuing inventory items purchased for a specific task, Cost code.

• 14 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Appreciate help on below scenario.

I have created a Purchase Order specifying the project, task and cost code. Then performed the purchase receipt to the same task and cost code & issued half of the items to the same task as per the requirement. There is a leftover of the purchased items and now I need to issue these items to another task.

System does not allow to issue items to another task . How can I perform this scenario.

Thank you,

Dulanjana

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 25 March 2022, 16:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@dsenevirathne54  If you are tracking inventory by location this is correct due to warehouse setup.  In 2021R2 there is a new feature for Project Specific Inventory and you no longer have to specify a project on a warehouse location.  Here is the Help document to explain.

https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=c88fde12-24c2-4b9b-af43-25854318d4f9

Userlevel 4
Badge

HI Heidi,

Thank you for your support. 

Let me do the reading and testing in this regard and get back to you.

Thanks,

Dulanjana

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved