Solved

Issuing inventory items purchased for a specific task, Cost code.

• 14 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Appreciate help on below scenario.

I have created a Purchase Order specifying the project, task and cost code. Then performed the purchase receipt to the same task and cost code & issued half of the items to the same task as per the requirement. There is a leftover of the purchased items and now I need to issue these items to another task.

System does not allow to issue items to another task . How can I perform this scenario.

Thank you,

Dulanjana

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 25 March 2022, 16:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

HI Heidi,

Thank you for your support. 

Let me do the reading and testing in this regard and get back to you.

Thanks,

Dulanjana

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@dsenevirathne54  If you are tracking inventory by location this is correct due to warehouse setup.  In 2021R2 there is a new feature for Project Specific Inventory and you no longer have to specify a project on a warehouse location.  Here is the Help document to explain.

https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=c88fde12-24c2-4b9b-af43-25854318d4f9

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved