Question

Insert 'Load Records from File' on Document Templates screen

• 27 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I want to import data using excel file into Document Template.
So, I trying to setup 'Load Records from File' button on screen SM209020 (Document Templates)

I click upload for Excel but nothing happen ?

ScreenId=SM209020 > tab Tasks ( Allow upload = true)

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45048040/nothing-happen-after-click-upload-excel/45059835#45059835

I have looked at this link. However, I still do not understand clearly about the public place PXSelectJoin<PMTask,....

Please help me understand the problem I am having?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@phat  please enter a case so we can investigate this further for you.

Badge

Hi He

@phat  please enter a case so we can investigate this further for you.

Hi @Heidi Dempsey 

I want to Insert 'Load Records from File' on Document Templates.However, the 'Load Records from File' button is disabled.

Here is my code

using System;
using PX.Objects;
using PX.Data;

namespace PX.SM
{
  public class AUTemplateController_Extension : PXGraphExtension<PX.SM.AUTemplateController>
  {
    #region Event Handlers
    [PXImport(typeof(AUTemplateData))]
    public PXSelect<AUTemplateData, 
    LeftJoin<AUTemplate, On<AUTemplate.templateID, Equal<AUTemplateData.templateId>>>,
    Where<AUTemplate.templateID, Equal<Current<AUTemplateData.templateId>>>> Items;
    #endregion
  }
}

My code it is not working. How can i fix it ?

Badge

I updated the code but it still doesn't work.

[PXImport(typeof(AUTemplateData))]
       public PXSelect<AUTemplateData, AUTemplate, Where<AUTemplate.templateID, Equal<Current<AUTemplateData.templateId>>>,
       OrderBy<Asc<AUTemplate.templateID, Asc<AUTemplateData.active, Asc<AUTemplateData.line, Asc<AUTemplateData.container, 
               Asc<AUTemplateData.view, Asc<AUTemplateData.rowType, Asc<AUTemplateData.field, Asc<AUTemplateData.view >>>>>>>>> Items;

Userlevel 4
Badge

@phat - does this act the same with no customizations published on the site? 

If so I agree with @Heidi Dempsey the best course of action would be to create a support case so we can investigate and find a root cause. 

Badge

@phat - does this act the same with no customizations published on the site? 

If so I agree with @Heidi Dempsey the best course of action would be to create a support case so we can investigate and find a root cause. 

Hi @david.harris 
I have created a case in my problem.

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved