Question

Insert 'Load Records from File' on Document Templates screen

• 27 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I want to import data using excel file into Document Template.
So, I trying to setup 'Load Records from File' button on screen SM209020 (Document Templates)

I click upload for Excel but nothing happen ?

ScreenId=SM209020 > tab Tasks ( Allow upload = true)

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45048040/nothing-happen-after-click-upload-excel/45059835#45059835

I have looked at this link. However, I still do not understand clearly about the public place PXSelectJoin<PMTask,....

Please help me understand the problem I am having?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@phat - does this act the same with no customizations published on the site? 

If so I agree with @Heidi Dempsey the best course of action would be to create a support case so we can investigate and find a root cause. 

Badge

@phat - does this act the same with no customizations published on the site? 

If so I agree with @Heidi Dempsey the best course of action would be to create a support case so we can investigate and find a root cause. 

Hi @david.harris 
I have created a case in my problem.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@phat  please enter a case so we can investigate this further for you.

Badge

Hi He

@phat  please enter a case so we can investigate this further for you.

Hi @Heidi Dempsey 

I want to Insert 'Load Records from File' on Document Templates.However, the 'Load Records from File' button is disabled.

Here is my code

using System;
using PX.Objects;
using PX.Data;

namespace PX.SM
{
  public class AUTemplateController_Extension : PXGraphExtension<PX.SM.AUTemplateController>
  {
    #region Event Handlers
    [PXImport(typeof(AUTemplateData))]
    public PXSelect<AUTemplateData, 
    LeftJoin<AUTemplate, On<AUTemplate.templateID, Equal<AUTemplateData.templateId>>>,
    Where<AUTemplate.templateID, Equal<Current<AUTemplateData.templateId>>>> Items;
    #endregion
  }
}

My code it is not working. How can i fix it ?

Badge

I updated the code but it still doesn't work.

[PXImport(typeof(AUTemplateData))]
       public PXSelect<AUTemplateData, AUTemplate, Where<AUTemplate.templateID, Equal<Current<AUTemplateData.templateId>>>,
       OrderBy<Asc<AUTemplate.templateID, Asc<AUTemplateData.active, Asc<AUTemplateData.line, Asc<AUTemplateData.container, 
               Asc<AUTemplateData.view, Asc<AUTemplateData.rowType, Asc<AUTemplateData.field, Asc<AUTemplateData.view >>>>>>>>> Items;

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved