Solved

How to use the report of "employee hours by project and task?

• 25 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi guys,

I’d like to use the report of “employee hours by project and task”, but when I choose an employee here as the owner, and click run report, what I got is an empty sheet. Does anyone happen to know how to use it? Or is there somewhere else I can extract the information of employee hours with detail in the form of report (I’ve tried the report of “employee hours”, it doesn’t contain the detail information I need)? Thank you all.

icon

Best answer by joelhoffman 26 September 2022, 21:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @shuang57 

Could you please run the report for all employees and check if the selected employee has hours spent on projects?

In my case, I have selected the owner and am able to run the report for the selected employee

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@shuang57 , @manikantad18 

The report is currently based on employee time activities.  A query from those tables may provide the information needed, in addition to these reports.

I want to mention that these reports are part of a “report refresh” we’re doing in the 2023 R1 release.  The two reports, Employee Hours (PM622000) and Employee Hours by Project/Task (PM623000) will be combined into one report, with new parameters allowing the user to determine details, here’s an example: 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved