Solved

Direct Fixed Asset/Acquisition Transactions

• 14 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

I tried to create a Fixed Assets but I edited the Default Fixed Asset Clearing Account to Other Income, Since the scenario is I found some asset that need to recognized in my books.

Upon Releasing of FA Transactions

It gives me this error message:

I tried to locate, but this transaction is not project related.

Seeking your assistance for this concern.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 14 September 2023, 19:31

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Since there is no Project ID field available in FA Transactions, the X Non-project Code cannot be inserted.

I think the first choice is to choose a different account, if Acumatica will allow the account to be changed on your unreleased FA Transactions entry.

A second idea is to temporarily remove the Account Group from Account 49400 in the Chart of Accounts, release the transaction, then replace the Account Group on Account 49400 in the Chart of Accounts screen.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Fie Laura is correct and the workaround would work. The error caused by the GL account 49400 tied to an account group. I ran into this error in FA as well, using a CIP account that is also used in Projects, solution was to create a second CIP account without an Account Group and use that account in FA transactions. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved