Solved

Billing Rule - Progress Billing - Sales account for Intercompany

• 15 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

In the case of progressive billingfor our intercompany, I would have liked to be able to set the sales account setting from “customer", but I do not have this option. I have this option that I use without problems with T&M. Is there a trick to accomplishing this? (Ex: additional step of billing rule, or other).

THANKS!

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 22 April 2024, 14:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@raphrf customer is only available with the T&M billing, I believe this would have to be done via customization if you wanted to specify the customer.

the other thing you could do is create a separate billing rule to use the project and then for customers that fall within the intercompany criteria, you could specify the sales account for that project

hope this helps!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved