Question

Anyone else experiencing users unlinking themselves from employees?

• 12 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Cannot reproduce, but regularly need to re-link an employee and user to restore functionality for a given person. We use Active Directory for the users and run an import scenario to update employees bi-weekly from UKG. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dmzasdf 

I have not seen this issue. What version and build are you on ? You may check known issue page (https://sso.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Main?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e031d402-f178-45d6-9cc2-43935dce41e4) for that specific version.

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for pointing me to the known issues page, @vkumar 

However, I do not see any reference to our employee/user linkage issues. Is there someone familiar with using Active Directory users that might know some things to check?

Dave Z

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved