Question

Anyone else experiencing users unlinking themselves from employees?

• 12 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Cannot reproduce, but regularly need to re-link an employee and user to restore functionality for a given person. We use Active Directory for the users and run an import scenario to update employees bi-weekly from UKG. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for pointing me to the known issues page, @vkumar 

However, I do not see any reference to our employee/user linkage issues. Is there someone familiar with using Active Directory users that might know some things to check?

Dave Z

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dmzasdf 

I have not seen this issue. What version and build are you on ? You may check known issue page (https://sso.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Main?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e031d402-f178-45d6-9cc2-43935dce41e4) for that specific version.

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved