Solved

User to database

• 11 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi I am trying to load U100 to my localhost but it shows error present in screen shot below. Can someone please guide me on this.

icon

Best answer by eudescoelho29 18 April 2024, 16:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @tahayabali ,

Have you tried it by logging in SQL server by the same user?

I believe it can be authentication issue for that particular user or you need to provide access to the specified user.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @tahayabali ,

The error message seems to indicate that the instance is trying to login to the database using domain\user (Windows authentication).

The login method is defined when you create a new instance. The method could be Windows authentication or credentials (db user and password). 

If you are using an existing instance to create a new tenant with U100 data, then the login to the database should work as before unless the method is Windows authentication and you signed in to as  domain user TAHA\DELL which is not authorised in the database. 

________

Sorry, I just noticed that you may be trying to add a new tenant using Maintain Tenant in Configuration Wizard. In this case, the first step is to indicate the database login details . So, if you chose Windows Authentication your domain user must be authorised in the database security whereas if you choose SQL Server Authentication, you must use credentials already defined in the database.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@tahayabali, Hello this article may help resolve login issues to SQL.

Userlevel 2
Badge

It is already solved thanks ALL

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved