Solved

Upgrading from 2021r1 to 23r1

• 18 May 2023
  • 5 replies

If you’ve done this upgrade…

1. Does anything change about the underlying data structures, or does everything that is “native” continue to function properly? The upgrade itself seems quite simple, but I expect customizations to require updating/replacing or eliminating since some of our customizations are now native functionality.
  2. Do you have a general sense of how many of your customizations (by percentage) need to be updated/changed vs. any of them continue to work as they did previously? Just curious about your personal experience on this item #2.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 18 May 2023, 17:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @scottkahn 
It will depend on the customizations you have created. My recommendation will be to read the Developer Release Notes of all versions between 2021R1 and 2023R1. 
On the upper right section of the community, under Product, you will find the releases. The Developer Release Notes will be located under Initial Release Notes.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @Anacarina Calvo, @scottkahn is my supervisor. I am getting this when I try to view the releases as you recommended.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Chris Hackett , Could you check @tararosenthal permissions? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @tararosenthal - It should be fixed now. Please logout/in for change to take effect. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Chris Hackett @Anacarina Calvo, that fixed it. Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved