Solved

Symbols for email

• 2 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

By default Acumatica displays sent email as an envelope and received email as a paper airplane. Am I missing something or isn’t this the opposite of what one might expect? Or is there a way to change it?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 2 November 2021, 22:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jeremy4  The mailbox Icon ,as shown in the below screenshot represent the mail sent from Acumatica.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jeremy4 , Here is another example from the Cases Screen, showing the same Mailbox Icon for the Sent mail. Hope this clarifies.I

Thanks

Userlevel 1

I understand that. Typically of you look at any email clients the envelope indicates RECEIVED and the airplane/arrow indicates SENT. Outlook and Apple mail for instance... 

Userlevel 1

@ChandrasekharM

Unless I am missing something Acumatica has it opposite of most email clients...sort of confusing when working with it. Could this change be easily made?

You’re right, it’s backwards. I always confuse the two when looking at the acumatica symbols. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved