Solved

How to delete Expense Claim Templates from a user

• 14 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have a user that has created several Expense Claim templates and wants them deleted.  I know I can list templates from the Document Templates screen, but how do I find the correct ones so that I can delete them?

Or is there another simpler and easier way to remove Expense Claim templates?

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Laura02 14 December 2023, 14:41

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Log in as the User to find the names of the User’s Templates in the Expense Claims screen on the Clipboard, as shown:

Om Expense Claims screen, use magnifying glass lookup to search by name and/or to filter on Screen ID column, to focus on expense claims screen EP.30.10.00

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Well, that is the problem.  As the “user” they do not have the access rights to delete that template, (see screenshot below).  So, as the Administrator I would have access to do that.  But how do I locate the correct template?  Do I use the same process?

Badge +18

Hello,

As an Administrator, you may choose to give the User access to delete templates in Document Templates screen.

Or, you may ask the User for the exact names of the Templates they want removed.  Then you can open Document Templates screen and use the magnifying glass lookup to find the user’s Templates by searching for them by name, and remove them for the user with Delete button (X).

Are you saying that when you look up the exact template name that the user gave you, you are not able to find their templates in the Document Templates screen? 

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Laura,

I think I *am* seeing the correct template names as Admin, I simply am not sure I am.  Thank you for your help!

Badge +18

I believe in you, NetAdmin42! 😉

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved