Solved

How to change the link on the login logo

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello everyone,

I need to customise the login page for a client. The login logo was replaced but I found out that the logo has a link attached to it which is  defined as follows:

I was not able to find a way to replace that url with the customer’s web site url in a customisation project. Does anyone know a way to replace that URL , please? 

Many thanks...

icon

Best answer by Tony Lanzer 14 May 2022, 00:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Is this a SaaS site or on-prem?  If you have IIS server access, you should be able to modify the Login.master file where the logo is referenced. For SaaS, I can suggest trying these, but someone else might know of an easier way…

1. Ask Acumatica support to modify Login.master
  2. In a customization, write an OnPublish handler that writes to Login.master to modify the url
  3. In a customization, include a new JavaScript file which you create to change the url on page load
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks TLANZER25 !

I have both cases, on-premise and SaaS.

I’m going to try it. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved