Solved

Paid bill

• 8 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

We have a bunch of open bills that were already paid outside of the system.  We basically went live with Acumatica but did not use the system properly.  Is it possible to get them “paid” in Acumatica with printing checks and/or batching?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 9 September 2022, 17:48

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @naisa1977 

You can create a bill in Bill & Adjustment Screen and pay the payment from Check and Applications.

You have configured the check numbers in the system and you can process the check print and Batch numbers.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @naisa1977 

Were these bills accounted for on the Trial Balances that were brought into the system? 

Hi @manikantad18

Sorry I mistyped.  I meant to say without printing checks.  These bills are already paid, just not through Acumatica AP process.

Hi @kbeatty21

We brought in a beginning Trial Balance for the year that may include a small portion in AP but for the most part, no, they are not accounted for.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @naisa1977 

If they were not accounted for on the Trial Balance, you will still need to create a check for them but you do not have to print the check. On the Remittance tab, you can uncheck the Print Check and that will still account for the payment:

@kbeatty21  Thank you!  I was hoping there would be an easier way.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved