Navy veteran from Pennsylvania

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Everyone! 

I love this! Getting to know everyone is fun!

I am from Central Pa. I spent almost 9 years in the US Navy. I have a supply and ERP background from that. I am married with 4 kids total and my English Bulldog! I recently purchased a Jeep Wrangler and I love making mods on it. 

I also got to be in Redbook magazine with Michelle Obama, former First Lady!  

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Wow! Awesome stuff @kbeatty21 ! “Jeep Wave” here! 👋🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Wow! Awesome stuff @kbeatty21 ! “Jeep Wave” here! 👋🏻

I love that color! 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Not exactly a Jeep, but Thar (a 4x4 “Jeep-like”) wave from India 😀. Pic from a River Bed in the Himalayas.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Awesome view with Jeep’s cousin 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Not exactly a Jeep, but Thar (a 4x4 “Jeep-like”) wave from India 😀. Pic from a River Bed in the Himalayas.

Very cool! Did not know anything about these! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@kbeatty21 and @Chris Hackett, am I sensing a Jeep breakout session at the next Summit? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@kbeatty21 and @Chris Hackett, am I sensing a Jeep breakout session at the next Summit? 

I need a head start! It will take me 4 days atleast to drive 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge

@DanielByrum and @kbeatty21 that would be awesome! I wonder if the gas would cost more than flying?! LOL

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved