Navy veteran from Pennsylvania

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi Everyone! 

I love this! Getting to know everyone is fun!

I am from Central Pa. I spent almost 9 years in the US Navy. I have a supply and ERP background from that. I am married with 4 kids total and my English Bulldog! I recently purchased a Jeep Wrangler and I love making mods on it. 

I also got to be in Redbook magazine with Michelle Obama, former First Lady!  

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Wow! Awesome stuff @kbeatty21 ! “Jeep Wave” here! 👋🏻

Userlevel 4
Badge

Not exactly a Jeep, but Thar (a 4x4 “Jeep-like”) wave from India 😀. Pic from a River Bed in the Himalayas.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Wow! Awesome stuff @kbeatty21 ! “Jeep Wave” here! 👋🏻

I love that color! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Awesome view with Jeep’s cousin 😁

Userlevel 2
Badge

@kbeatty21 and @Chris Hackett, am I sensing a Jeep breakout session at the next Summit? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@DanielByrum and @kbeatty21 that would be awesome! I wonder if the gas would cost more than flying?! LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Not exactly a Jeep, but Thar (a 4x4 “Jeep-like”) wave from India 😀. Pic from a River Bed in the Himalayas.

Very cool! Did not know anything about these! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kbeatty21 and @Chris Hackett, am I sensing a Jeep breakout session at the next Summit? 

I need a head start! It will take me 4 days atleast to drive 😀

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved