Greetings from Cleveland, Ohio!

• 13 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi everyone, I am Laura Jaffe.  

My hobbies include hiking, biking, and generally being outdoors.  I have two grown sons.  My empty-nested husband and I love traveling, as well as exploring the beautiful parks right here in Northeast Ohio!

I have a background in computer science but, that being said, I especially love the no-code and low-code features of the Acumatica framework which gives consultants and end users the power to configure Acumatica quite easily without needing a lot of technical background.  

The forums have been a big help to me when we’ve run into issues or questions, and I enjoy giving back so that we can all learn from one another.  I tend to hang out in forums related to Report and Generic Inquiries, Import and Export Scenarios, and sometimes Distribution and Manufacturing.  

Looking forward to interacting with all of you here on the forums!

Laura Jaffe, Principal

Parallel Solutions, Acumatica VAR focused on distribution and manufacturing

https://www.parallelsolutions4u.com/

1 reply

Badge +16

Hello, Laura! We are two outdoorsy, cycling Laura’s from Ohio, each with two sons.  😉

I’m glad to meet you. 

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved