Question

Women in Tech Experience at Summit

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5

Dear Women in Tech Community,

Happy New Year! Reflecting on 2023 and how it was for Acumatica, our community, my team, my own growth, I realized that our Women in Tech Community has tripled in size since January 2023. This is incredible, and the most amazing thing is that it happened organically, thanks to you being active members, helping others and spreading the word about Acumatica’s Women in Tech group. Thank you very much for doing so, it helps many people here.

With only about four weeks left before we meet at Acumatica Summit 2024, I wanted to share our plans around the Women in Tech experience at Summit and hope to get your input. 

This year we are preparing two engaging, interactive and informative events: Women in Tech Luncheon and Women in Tech Networking Reception. Let me briefly tell you about both events.

Women in Tech Luncheon “Expanding Your Impact - Showcasing Mindset, Tenacity, and Actions”, Tuesday, January 30th at 12 pm

This year we are changing the format (as a response to numerous requests from you) and hosting a strong panel of female leaders, all members of Acumatica’s Women in Tech Community:

• Tatiana Frierson, Chief Executive Officer, Inspirus
  • Liz Anderson, Vice President of Global Marketing, Solver, Inc. @landerson87 
  • Audrey Idom, Managing Partner, AIM Solutions, Inc @Audrey66 
  • Aliya Rakimgulova, VP of Product Support, Acumatica @Aliya 

The panel discussion will be moderated by JJ DiGeronimo, President of Tech Savvy Women @jjeronimo . After her impactful session at Acumatica Summit 2022, JJ will be back at Summit, and we couldn’t be happier. If you didn’t attend Summit in 2022, you probably remember JJ from our recent Women in Tech webinars that we hosted in July and October 2023. So, I won’t exaggerate if I say that since 2022 JJ has truly become a member of our community :) 

I hope you have already registered for the luncheon, the room capacity is 400 people and at this point (since early December) the session is full. But! If you haven’t registered and want to attend, please come by 12:10 regardless. We usually have some last minute cancellations and might be able to let you in at 12:20, on a first-come, first-served basis.  

Women in Tech Networking Reception at XS Nightclub, Tuesday, January 30th at 6:30 pm

Just like with the luncheon, we are changing the format for the WiT Reception. This time we are trying to create the atmosphere of networking and collaboration by organizing attendees in working groups, depending on your interests and goals. Of course, this is totally optional, and if you just want to have a good conversation and a glass of wine with someone you just met, or haven’t seen since last Summit - you are still welcome to join us. However, we strongly encourage participation, and so that we can connect you with the right people, I kindly ask you to submit this brief survey consisting of two questions. If you have already registered for the reception, I sent you an email yesterday with the same ask, and many of you have already responded - thank you! If you have already submitted this survey - no need to do it again, I have received your answers. But if you haven’t done it yet, please do so - it will really help us create the best experience for you. Also, if you are interested in some topics that are not listed in the survey, please write them down in comments here, or send them to me directly: irina.barber@acumatica.com.

Thank you, I’m looking forward to seeing many of you at Summit! 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I missed JJ at the 2022 Summit and now I am looking forward to this! I can not wait!

Userlevel 4

Very exciting changes to the format. Looking foward to it! 

Userlevel 2

YES! Can’t wait to see everyone at Summit!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved