Solved

Shopify Local Pickup Sync Error

• 6 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

My shopify sales order is imported with a ship via that is checked as will call. This Ship Via is called PICKUP and is also set to my store shipping method.

Shipment export to Shopify generated the following error:

Error converting value "pick-up" to type 'PX.Commerce.Shopify.API.REST.FulfillmentOrderDeliveryMethodType'. Path 'fulfillment_orders[0].delivery_method.method_type', line 1, position 1459.

Am I missing a mapping?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by KarthikGajendran 7 September 2023, 15:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@jhsu64 It is hard to determine what should be the error from this post. Could you please create a case with Acumatica? Our support team can help you better. 

We should check the Ship Via, Substitution list, Shipping method mapping and also the version you are in currently. 

Userlevel 1

This is a known bug in my version: 22.205.0026 and was fixed in 22.211.0034.

AC-262106: During the synchronization of shipments for pickup orders with a Shopify store, an incorrect value of the delivery method was passed to Shopify and an error message was displayed on the Sync History (BC301000) form. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved