Point of Sale System

• 30 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

We do not currently have any Point of Sale system that we use with Acumatica. We do a very limited number of retail counter sales at our business, since most of our revenue is either install/service revenue driven through the service management module or wholesale sales orders. But, for those few counter sales, it’s become an issue for several reasons. 

We explored Acumatica’s POS (powered by Heuristyc) system, but the quote for the monthly subscription seemed very high for the limited amount we do. 

Is anyone using a different POS system with Acumatica? The only other one listed in Marketplace is 1Retail. Does anyone have any experience with them? 

5 replies

Hi there, my name is Jake Sumners and I am the director of product sales at Kensium. We have a POS integrated with Acumatica I would be happy to review with you.  You can find more information here:  https://www.fusionrms.com/fusion-pos-acumatica/  and you can reach me at Jake.Sumners@fusionrms.com or 918-671-9632. Thank you and looking forward to speaking with you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @reyortdor

Another option is Shopify POS since you can use the Shopify Integration module of Acumatica to sync Shopify POS transactions and Acumatica data.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 1

Hi @reyortdor

Another option is Shopify POS since you can use the Shopify Integration module of Acumatica to sync Shopify POS transactions and Acumatica data.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

This might be what I’m looking for. I’ve never used Shopify, but from what I understand, it’s simple and affordable. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @reyortdor 

It is indeed simple and affordable.  Many young people prefer to use Shopify POS with an iPad. It is easy to setup and syncs well with Acumatica’s Shopify connector.

That being said, I would definitely compare it with the features provided by FusionRMS which is a better solution if you want the POS system to be available at the local store at all times regardless of internet connectivity.

Best,

David

Userlevel 2

Hi @reyortdor

I’m the Program Manager with our Acumatica Retail Commerce team.  I’d be happy to connect and discuss your point of sale requirements and options.  Please see my calendar  https://calendly.com/stacie-jurczak or email me directly stacie.jurczak@acumatica.com at your convenience. 

Kind regards, 

Stacie 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved