Solved

Error on Shopify Plus Price List Sync: "Access Denied for publicationCreate field."

• 1 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey all,

Currently using Acumatica Shopify App via the Shopify App Store. I’m guessing this error has to do with the permission configured there but we can’t manage those as far as I can see. My best guess for a workaround is to create a Custom App for Acumatica connector and assign the permissions there. Anyone else run into this?

icon

Best answer by josh.fischer 2 March 2024, 04:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey There! This might actually be a restriction on the Shopify user which is connecting the app. It would be advisable to have a user with full permissions in Shopify and Acumatica to install and setup the Acumatica Shopify app. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@malaniz , you’re correct. That feature is not supported through the app. You will need to create a custom app and give it necessary permissions. I have it working with the custom app without a problem.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Appreciate you posting this here @malaniz 

We will update the permission scopes on the Shopify App. Thanks for jumping in here @Yuri Karpenko and @freddydelrio39 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Yuri Karpenko @malaniz @freddydelrio39 

Please try to uninstall the old Acumatica Cloud ERP app, reinstall the app and then reinitialize your store again. The price list export should work. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved