Solved

Swing subtotals on Sales analysis report

• 3 September 2020
  • 1 reply

I have created a sales analysis query using sales analysis.

My query showing Customers - products - qty sold and amount of sales.

I am trying to make the report provide total per customer, I can see that when I collapse the customers but do not see the total when taking the report to excel, any one experience on solving this issue?

icon

Best answer by hsarjapur 10 September 2020, 23:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dqaddo If your building a new report to show sales analysis based on invoices table then start out with a GI first, if you can group by the Customer AcctCD and also add a aggregate function SUM to each column that will summarize the total Qty and Amount per customer and once the GI works in the new version you can export the GI to a report and then you use the same schema and drag the fields to report … 

If you do need the details and summation then you need to use group header in reports and group the total qty or amount. Below is a GI that can give you some idea of sales analysis … 

Group by and also use aggregate function 

Hope this helps …

Harsha

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved