Solved

Subreport prints but no values being passed to the main report...

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am at my wits end and need another set of eyes.  I have a PO Receipt subreport that prints exactly as I need it, but when I add it to the main report the values are not printing.  I have tried every conceivable combination of PRINT=ALWAYS / WHEN READ and moved the subreport up and down sections  I know it is picking up the subreport because I am getting a textbox value.  I have changed the grouping and sections and am missing something so simple, I know, but I just can’t seem to find it.  Attached are the reports if anyone can help.  Thanks.

icon

Best answer by ThasinduRanasinghe61 18 May 2023, 08:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dgross! I’m not quite sure I follow the logic of the subreport:

Does it work for RT or RN type orders without this bracketed clause?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Benjamin,  I basically repurposed the receipt report into a sub.  That filter is not relevant and can be deleted as the main report has the same filter.  I tried deleting that one to see if it would make a difference which it did not.  

Userlevel 2
Badge

@dgross I have replaced the parameters of the sub report from the parameter of the main report as below which worked properly. 

Thanks

Thasindu

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ThasinduRanasinghe61 You’re a rock star!!  I missed this since I was using a text box to make sure the sub was being read but now that I think about it it didn’t even need a parameter to work.  Sometimes it’s right in front of your face….Thanks again!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved