Question

Sales Profitability Analysis Detailed - Item field

• 24 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Freshman I
  • 39 replies

Hopefully a simple question and answer. When we click the magnifying glass in the Item field of the Sales Profitability Analysis Detailed Generic Inquiry it only displays Nonstock items. 

If we enter an Inventory ID (Sku) directly into the Item field it show “No results found 

If we leave the Item field (TAB, Mouse into another field, press <Enter>) the actual item shows in the item field and the GI displays the analysis for that item

If we click on the magnifying glass in the Item field it only show our  NONSTOCK items.

If we enter a finish goods Inventory ID in the the Search box the results are Nothing has been found for “<Inventory ID>’

I have looked through the GI and don’t see any place where the Inventory ID is limited to NONSTOCK items. Has anyone else run into this or know how to correct it?

Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Del 

A few things:

1. Were there transactions that were completed in the dates you have chosen for Stock Items?
  1. When I chose a Stock Item that has not had orders attached to it during those dates, I do not get any results either:
  1. Are there any customizations in the instance that may be affecting this report?
Userlevel 4
Badge

kandybeatty49

Thank you for the quick reply.
Yes the Inventory ID I showed in the above example does have transactions completed between the date range

To my knowledge there aren’t any customizations in place that would affect the issue with the Item field search only showing NONSTOCK items. 

The people who would be using this analysis would be expecting to be able to click on the magnifying glass and either enter the Inventory ID or Inventory Description and have the search find and display the results in the Select - Item window as it does on other GIs.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Del were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved