Question

Revisted old topic; LotserialNbr in subreport

• 2 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I find that this needs to be revisted. Using the =Next[SOShipLineSplit.LotSerialNbr] is fine if there is just a few serial numbers, but in our case there may be up to 400 or 500 serial numbers for one line item (pumps). I’ve tried using a variable $LotSerial, and either my variable is not listed correctly or something is going on. All of the serial numbers will be listed in a subreport. The main report has DocType, RefNbr and I’ve tried using LineNbr but still not working as needed. The formula for the $LotSerial is being done in the detailSection1, =Concat($LotSerial, [SOShipLineSplit.LotSerialNbr], ‘,’) and there is another variable LineNbr with a value of =LineNbr+1. I also think that there should be more parameters passing from the main report such as InventoryID. I can attach the main report and subreport if needed. If anyone has solution already in place or steps to accomplish this, it would be much appreciated. I also may have a disparity between the main report and the subreport.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved