Question

Reports - using payment DAC selector as payment parameter selector (APPayment.RefNbr) - modifying AP Payment Register Report

• 20 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I am making an EFT only report of report AP Payment Register. One of the changes includes wanting change the RefNbr parameter to use the APPayment DAC to select a payment rather than from APRegister.

Currently, the report parameter is defined as follows:

And parameter Doctype is this:

When you select a doctype first, the RefNbr parameter selector then displays all AP register records for the doc type you’ve chosen. So I naturally figured I’d change the RefNbr view name definition simply to the following below so that it works like the selector in bills and adjustments:

=Report.GetFieldSchema('APPayment.RefNbr,DocType') 

However, when I go to select a payment using the new selector, while the payment selector pops up, it’s always empty. There are plenty of EFT payment method records listed with Doctype Check. Going to the bills and adjustments transaction and using the selector is proof of this. Is there something I’m doing wrong or does APPayment selector simply not work properly with reports?

Thanks,

Andrew

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved