Solved

Reports on Automated Schedule - Can a report be emailed only when there is data in the report?

• 31 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,  I have an Opportunities report set up to send daily - the report is to show when opportunities have been created with no Owner ID. 

Does anyone know how I can set up the report to send only when there is data on this report? 

We only want one report per day, not each time an Opportunity is set up with no owner ID. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 4 April 2022, 15:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@lbrown57 I would suggest a business event out of a Generic Inquiry with Type Raise by Schedule, as you need the report to be sent daily, and subscriber or Email Notification in which you can attach your report. Suggest to set raise even to Once for all records and your GI should have only opportunities created today without any owner.

Test it when there is no records and when there are more than one records and verify the results.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved