Solved

Report Writer Struggles - Value appears in Acumatica but I can't insert it into a Report

• 16 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

I’m struggling with an issue with the report writer currently. There is a value that exists within Acumatica that I’d like to display (see “Desiredproperty_Values” for its examine element screen) but despite the category of AMProdMatl being populated by my schema builder (see Schema Builder) it does not appear in the list of values I can assign to appear in a text box. it should have all the same properties as the previous value that appears in the field that I’d like to change from (see Currentproperty_Values) so by my understanding when I use the schema builder to populate my report, that value should also be grabbed.

What am I missing here, folks? Why would populating AMProdMatl pull 1 variable but not another?

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 16 January 2023, 22:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2

My attachments appear to have some problem - these are the intended 4 attachments.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @smechler1 

If you change the 2nd from bottom AND on the 4th picture (from the Table Relations) to OR, does that  return any data? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @smechler1 ,

In the Schema Builder, highlight the AMProdMatl table and then click the “Refresh” button.  I tested this in demo data and after that the TotalQtyRequired field was available.

Laura

Userlevel 2

Refreshing AMProdMatl in the list of available data worked. This property must have been added in the time since we first made this template. Which is probably why I set up the quantity value using the property I did originally.

Thank you @lauraj46 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved