Solved

Report Writer Question - Breaks when attempting to join a table

• 6 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We have a report that will show any open replenishment purchase order lines. We are trying to connect this with the shipment table - to only show items that are currently not in stock but are on replenishment purchase orders. 

When I try to join SOShipLine or SOShipLine Split - the report breaks. I believe I am using all the common fields to join them, but not sure why it breaks. 

Relationship Schema

Could you please advise what I am missing? I have also attached the rpx file. Thank you in advance!

@lauraj46 - Hi Laura, any ideas or recommendations would be helpful! Thank you!

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 6 February 2024, 19:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @kanupindi , it looks like you maybe didn’t define an Alias for the Child INItemSite?  I would try that first, either set the Child to IS, or remove the IS on the next line down.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @craig2 , thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, that did not work

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kanupindi,

Try this:

I didn’t review the logic, but it does run :)

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @lauraj46, do you please mind attaching your copy of the report? Adding aliases did not seem to work for me for some reason. I do not have any other condition or visible expression that can cause the report to break. thank you for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @kanupindi ,

See attached.  Hope this helps!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved