Question

report printout in pdf cut off footer info

• 7 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, I’m trying to add note information to the footer so it will print on all pages. when I print it shows all wording but when I export to PDF it cuts it off. see screenshots below.

I have the can shrink to true. any other suggestions on how to fix?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @mna10 ,

To prevent footer text from getting cut off when exporting to PDF in a report, consider adjusting margins, using a smaller font size, reducing footer height, checking export settings.

These steps can help ensure that the footer content displays correctly in the PDF.

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @mna10 

Just want to check if you have enable the below highlited footers checkbox? Not sure if this trip will work or not.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all, thanks for the tips. I have checked all these and still doesn't work. This is only when I go to Export, PDF. If I print, it works correctly. My workaround right now is just selecting print, then printing to PDF.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved