Solved

Report Designer Conditional Watermark

Hi all,

I would like to clarify if watermark can be conditional upon release?  Let’s say, on a Purchase Receipt document, can we have a "Draft" watermark display if it is printed prior to having the status changed to Released? If possible, how do we execute it on the Report Designer?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by nhatnghetinh 3 July 2024, 08:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @danursha44 

With draft Purchase Receipt you may not be able to print directly at the Purchase Receipt screen.

But you can print the draft Purchase Receipt at: Purchases > Printed Forms: Purchase Receipt

Best Regards,

NNT

Hi @nhatnghetinh 

If I am not wrong the latest version can allow users to print purchase receipt prior to the status of being released.

However, when it was printed, the watermark did not appear. I was wondering if there is a possibility for me to have the draft watermark appear.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @danursha44 

Can I ask what is the specific watermark? Please send the screenshot with a specific description of the watermark.

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 2

@danursha44  - 
You should be able to do it by altering the “VisibleExpr” of an image file or Text Box to make it display only when the receipt isn’t at a released status yet.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @danursha44 

You can create a text box in Report Designer like this:

= IIf( [POReceipt.Status] = 'H', 'DRAFT', '' )

Best Regards,

NNT

@danursha44  - 
You should be able to do it by altering the “VisibleExpr” of an image file or Text Box to make it display only when the receipt isn’t at a released status yet.

Hi, both the methods work. Thank you!

Just wondering if you could appear ‘draft’ on the entire page rather than just in a corner?

Managed to do this. but looking if i could have it on one whole page?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved