Question

Report Designer conditional value

• 28 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Dear All,

I want to create different output report designer value based on Subaccount that stated on PO Line, how can I make this? for example :
Sub : 00-000000-STV-00, I want to show Stevedoring as return value from Subaccount on third segment

Sub : 00-000000-VES-00, I want to show Vessel as return value from Subaccount on third segment

how can I make this work on report designer?

Thanks

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

It seems like you want to connect to SegmentValue table and print the Description.

I could not find another post joining SegmentValue on Subaccounts.  I did find one post where a user connected to SegmentValue table to solve an Inventory SubItem report:

I hope this leads you to an answer, or inspires someone to add more details here on how to join the table.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@yosephadjie As a follow up to what Laura posted, you could make a long expression of chained IIF() statements switching the subaccount with the hardcoded description.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved