Solved

print values as negative in report designer

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi guys, I created a report showing the invoices and credit memos. There is a total. I need the invoices to add and the credit memos to be subtracted.

How do I show the values as negative in a report designer?

icon

Best answer by michellehesketh58 15 June 2023, 15:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

@LungileNjakazi37  - this will depend somewhat on the tables used in your report design.  In the ARRegister and ARInvoice tables there are fields titled “SignAmount” that reflect 1 for invoices and -1 for Credit Memos.  This could be used as  a multiplier in a formula for the document balance -  ARINVOICE.CURYDOCBAL * ARINVOICESIGNAMOUNT.  You can also use a conditional statement based on the Document or transaction type - example IIF(ARINVOICE.DOCTYPE = ‘CRM’, ARINVOICE.CURYDOCBAL * -1, ARINVOICE.CURYDOCBAL).

Hopefully this gives you a bit more to go on to complete your report!  Good Luck!

Michelle

Userlevel 2
Badge

@michellehesketh58 

Thank you for your response. I was using the IIf statement you mentioned above but I wasn't aware of the signamount. I will try this out and let you know. 😊

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved