Question

PO Tax Amount in report

• 25 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi! Can anyone help me how to include tax amount under taxes tab in purchase order report base on tax type.

Thank you. I hope to hear your response as soon as posible

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @elcaz! Currently do the amounts not display at all or do they just not display the correct tax amount?

I would expect that you could use an IIF statement to say IIF([POTaxTran.TaxID] = ‘X’, [POTaxTran.TaxAmt], ‘’), then just have one of these for each tax you are trying to display.

It might help though to know what the current behavior is doing and what you are using to get the tax amount (I see a subreport and variables being used?)

Hi @elcaz! Currently do the amounts not display at all or do they just not display the correct tax amount?

I would expect that you could use an IIF statement to say IIF([POTaxTran.TaxID] = ‘X’, [POTaxTran.TaxAmt], ‘’), then just have one of these for each tax you are trying to display.

It might help though to know what the current behavior is doing and what you are using to get the tax amount (I see a subreport and variables being used?)

Hi Si @BenjaminCrisman, it only shows one tax amount in a report section. I want to display sum of tax amount base on the tax id. I created a sub report, and it goes like this:

Can you help to solve this issue? Thank you so much.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved