Solved

Pick List - Add customer Name

• 16 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

We enter order transfers between warehouses. When we create the order, we override the Ship To Contact Account Name with a Customer Name. I have setup the Pick List to show that name on at the top. The report customization works well until multiple Pick Lists get printed at the same time. If that happens, all the pages show the same name at the top. I have tried to mimic the Shipment Confirmation setup to keep this from happening but can’t get it to work. What am I missing?

Printed with 000494
Printed with 000493
Printed individually

icon

Best answer by wfilipiak67 16 November 2022, 22:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@amajors ,

You need to move the Shipment specific data fields out of the page header group section. 
If the data is there it does not refresh on the next documents when printing multiple documents. 

If you put it in the next group down, it will print as the document/information changes.

Bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @amajors! I think the issue is related to the PageHeader section. The shipment confirmation doesn’t use that section.

Have you tried pulling the fields down a bit in the next section down, the GroupHeader?

Pretty sure what you’re looking for will work there as the Customer Name is already populating based on multiple pick lists selected to print.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks guys! That did the trick.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved