Question

OData Response Error - Element Not Closed

• 11 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello, 

I’m having trouble connecting a GI into Power BI via OData. 

Here is the error message I receive in Power BI. I’ve looked at other forums and have tried reducing the GI columns down to practically nothing, and getting the same error every time. 

The strangest part is that I was able to get this to load before, and now it is not working. 

I have attached the XML for the GI, as well. 

Any ideas what to try next? 

Thanks in advance!

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’ve even tried removing some conditions and relations to be super basic and it still give me the same error message. 

Did you ever figure this out.  I have several quires working , but I have this 1 that does not and it is driving me crazy.

William

Userlevel 4
Badge

@wweathersby 

I have not had any luck with this. I stripped down the generic inquiry to the bones and it still never works for new Odata links. 

The strangest part is that it had connected correctly for me in one PBIX file, and that one continues to refresh without errors. But if I try to add this GI to another Power BI file via OData, then I continue to receive this error. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved