Solved

MyWorkGroup filter

• 12 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is there a way - either as a parameter or GI filter - to filter the view of a generic inquiry by item workgroup that I am a member of? 

We are not looking to set up restrictions, just filter a list of items on a few GIs. We’ve setup each item with a workgroup and can assign employees to one or more workgroup. We’d want to then add a filter or T/F parameter to view only items in “MyWorkGroup” in the same way you can on other process screens like Prepare Replenishment or similar to how @me can be used

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 12 September 2023, 21:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @kyle90 ! I believe what you’re referring to are known as User-Relative Filter Clauses.

We have a help article which goes over these options:

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=f6bd0804-543a-4e52-9fe9-4cd8305c575b

I think what you’re looking for is @MyGroups or @MyWorktree, have you tried either of these?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks Benjamin! - Advanced Filters is now bookmarked, this is excellent

Product Workgroup - Is In - @MyGroups is exactly what we were looking for

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved