Question

Lot/Serial Numbers report broken

• 22 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey all,

I’m trying to work on the Lot/Serial Numbers report but its broken. As soon as I click on it, it gives an error message. I can’t even download a version. Any ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Have you tried adding an out of box version of the report as a new version?

You can do this as follows:

1. Open your sales demo for the same build as the production environment
  2. Open the Lot/Serial Numbers report from this sale demo on report designer
  3. On report designer, click File → Save to Server
  4. On the dialog box that appears enter the URL of the production environment and enter the correct username and password
  5. Tick the ‘Save as new version’ checkbox and save the report.

Now the out of box report will be saved as a new version of the report in the production environment and you will be able to access the report screen.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

Have you tried adding an out of box version of the report as a new version?

You can do this as follows:

1. Open your sales demo for the same build as the production environment
  2. Open the Lot/Serial Numbers report from this sale demo on report designer
  3. On report designer, click File → Save to Server
  4. On the dialog box that appears enter the URL of the production environment and enter the correct username and password
  5. Tick the ‘Save as new version’ checkbox and save the report.

Now the out of box report will be saved as a new version of the report in the production environment and you will be able to access the report screen.

Hope this helps!

@MinushaWeerasuriya76 Gonna be honest, I have no idea what this means. Can you explain it more easy-to-understand terms? Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved