Solved

Line Number

• 9 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello,

This is what displays as my Linenbr, which seems to follow the line nbr of the list inside the system, I want it to count the line in this print though. Where should I edit this? Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 9 January 2023, 15:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

To count the lines that have printed so far in the report create a counter variable in the details section.  The variables should increment each time the details section is printed. 

Here is a great walkthrough from the post below. 

If you are trying to show sequential line numbers on the report, then you can accomplish this with a variable.  Variables are configured and updated in the ‘Variables’ collection on one or more sections of the report.  Then you can reference them in the formulas on a textfield on the report.

Take a look at SO641000.rpx (Sales Order Form) for an example.  

Hope this helps!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved